Membership Engagement Project
We are looking for someone who will play a key role in driving forward our relationships with our Members, developing a clear engagement plan and taking responsibility for its implementation to drive commitment and mobilisation amongst the membership.
- Freelance contract, ending March 31st ‘23
- Fee: £3,000 based on £15 an hour, 8 hours a week
- Project to start in September ‘22
- Hours to be worked flexibly and from home
- Contract review and breakpoint December 2022 (against mutually agreed deliverables)
How to apply: Please write us an expression of interest, setting out on no more than 2 sides of A4 the following:
- why this project excites you
- what experience and skills you bring to the project
- any plans or ideas you have and the approach you would take to complete the project
- two referees
Submit your letter, along with your CV to us via email: [email protected] by 5 pm Thursday, 1 September 2022.
You will be notified if you have been shortlisted for an interview by 5 pm Monday, 5 September. Interviews will take place on Thursday, 8 September.
Questions? If you have any questions please contact Laura Beesley by email: [email protected]